Get your Guinness selfie
It was tough to get a fresh Guinness Draught as the outlets were closed for months. Now that patrons are finally allowed to dine-in, Guinness lovers can enjoy their glass of Guinness on tap once again.
To take things up a notch, Guinness is bringing back the renowned STOUTie machines to selected outlets across the weekends of October and November. Fans can print their selfies on top of cold and creamy glass of Guinness and post them on social media with the hashtags #GuinnessMY and #GuinnessStoutieMY.
Heineken Malaysia Berhad – where Guinness is part of its portfolio of iconic brands, introduced the 6Cs to ensure that fans abide by the rules and socialise in the safest way possible. The 6cs include:
- Check your distance – Keep at least 1 metre physical distance between others.
- Clean your hands – Frequently wash your hands with soap and use hand sanitiser.
- Cash-free payment – Use contactless payment methods (e-wallet or credit/debit cards) as much as possible.
- Contact tracing – Do comply with the outlet’s request to provide your personal details for contact tracing purposes.
- Come back later – If you’re not feeling well, please stay at home.
- Catch a cab – When you drive, never drink. Take a taxi or use e-hailing to get home safe.
Check on www.facebook.com/guinnessmalaysia for list of selected outlets which offer the Stouties.
For non-Muslims only.
From press release